End Of Season Showdown
TeamScorpio.net Presents End of Season Showdown
To Be Held At Audio Concepts ;-
West Point Ind Est, Penarth Road, Cardiff, CF11 8JQ.
3pm till LATE
TeamScorpio.net is proud to present the 'End of Season Showdown' to be held at the 'Home of Car Audio in Wales' ,B & B Audio Concepts, Cardiff. Coinciding with some of the largest brands the UK has to offer! This final event of the year will be packed with everything you could expect from a finale and then some!!!!
Attractions on the day will include :-
- TeamScorpio OverHaul Sponsored by Maxolen - Chris Powell from Maxolen UK put forward the challenge to TeamScorpio, asking if we had the capabilities to Overhaul a car in an 8 hour period. TeamScorpio's official garage 'WolfMods' has gladly accepted the challenge and will be completely transforming a vehicle chosen from the OneMoreTime event. B & B Audio Concept owner Waz Khaliq heard of this one off concept and has happly offered us his amazing venue and Celebrity Showroom quality workshop graced by the likes of 'Ice Cube' and 'Snoop Dogg'. Companies also backing this amazing project include, Pioneer, WolfRace Wheels, SFS performance, Wolf Mods, Maxolen UK, B & B and more! Can Wolf Mods beat the clock and transform Stock to Modified in time? Only one place to find out!
- Ultimate Show 'n' Shine - 150 of the best cars around the UK battling it out for prizes galore! Including a cash prize for the winner. This will be judged through four areas of the car - Performance, Audio, Bodywork and Originality(Difficulty). So if you think your car has what it takes to walk away with that CASH, then get in touch with one of our representatives to book your car in the best Show 'n' Shine competition the UK has to offer this year.....only at The End of Season Showdown!
- Speed Dating - 15 Top Bachelor car owners....15 Top Models.....Lets see if we can play cupid! A barrel of laughs and a lot of fun, then we will be sending one lucky couple on a date.
- Drifting Paddock - 2 BDC drivers will be demonstrating and running a taxi service for half of the evening, The other half will be a Burnout Comp. Who will rip there tires to Shreds!!!!!
- Traders Stands - While the madness continues, there will be traders catering for your every need - from hoses, to polish and car shopping needs, it will all be there.
- Car Club Stands - Come and see some of the best Car Clubs in the UK and all their final mods before the cars go back into hibernation for Winter, Lets not forget about the last look of their Promo girls as well!!!
- Sa Real Gaming Competition - Sa Real will be setting up a Top Gear style gaming competition with a Best Lap Time Leader Board. Pit your driving skills on the PS3 and see if your fast enough to walk away with the top prize.
- Entertainment - Full PA set up with an amazing line up of DJs and Live acts to keep you moving to the beat being supplied by Phatbeats.net, Relentless Radio and Chris Powell Maxolen UK.
- 3D Recording - Smoked out TV are working with TeamScorpio.net to film this event in 3D, hosted by the amazing Miss TeamScorpio herself, Charly Luck. We are hoping this will give you a more real life experience of how the car scene is in the UK.
- Relentless Radio will be streaming this event live on the world wide web, so the whole world will be able to witness this historic event as it happens!
The types of media confirmed are :
- Fast n Modified Magazine
- Fast Car Magazine
- Fuelled Magazine (NY USA)
- SoulSteer Magazine (India)
- MyMod Magazine
- Crews Vs Media (Sky sports 3 Doc)
- Smoked Out TV (To be filmed in 3D)
- Modified Creation DVD
- Relentless Radio
- More TBA
- Over 40 independent photographers including, Loki, Ferlas Photography, Hot Productions and more.
Ultimate Show n Shine Entry - £20
Car Club Entry ( includes Ultimate Show n Shine ) - Min 5 Cars £15 Each
To obtain tickets for either Show and Shine or Trade/Club stands please contact:-
Cass - 07846643663
Simon Walker - 07773778101
Prices for the general public will be Donation orientated.
Car Club / Cars NOT entering Show and shine is DONATION ORIENTATED.
23rd October 2011 will definitely be a date to book in your diary. With all the ingredients of this event we can only see this being another ROAD BLOCK EVENT!!!!!! Reserve your spot early to avoid disappointment!!!